Situated close to the Westgate Towers, Mouton Rouge is a friendly, family run independent wine merchants, with a focus on French Wines, Malt Whisky and a superb range of Local Ales. The store is a treasure trove for people searching for an alternative to main stream outlets, stocking an extensive range of carefully crafted products. Always on hand to offer advice and suggestions when looking for that special bottle, owners Marion & Jamie have passion, experience and enthusiasm for the trade. Monthly wine & whisky tastings are jolly, social events which are now an integral part of community life, with newcomers warmly welcomed.
- À votre santé: We specialise in French wines – whether classic clarets from Bordeaux, vintages from Burgundy or from the valleys of the Loire or the Rhone, we have a broad selection for all pockets
- Why not try our house wines from Languedoc wineries, Domaine Gayda, Gerard Bertrand or Villa St Jean.
- Salud: world wines – we stock a selection from across the globe – each wine worth a conversation
- Cheers: we support local breweries and stock dozens of local beers and lagers
- Slàinte mhath: there’s no Canterbury distillery but we have around 50 single malts – including ones from England, Ireland, Japan and India
- Viva Fidel: are you a cigar smoker? Le Mouton Rouge is the only place in Canterbury to buy Cuban cigars
WEDDINGS, PARTIES AND OTHER EVENTS CATERED FOR – GLASSES AVAILABLE – FREE DELIVERY IN THE CANTERBURY AREA FOR ORDERS OVER £25